Derry Well Women would like to invite applications for post of Temporary Creche Co-ordinator. The post is for 30 hours per week on a 9 month contract. Salary £17,210 + Pension P.A.
Derry Well Women is a women’s community health organisation. Registered with the Western Health and Social Care Trust, the Creche provides short time child care to mothers attending a broad range of programmes and courses including Counselling and Mother and Baby Programmes.
Essential Criteria for Temporary Creche Co-ordinator Post:
- A Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Children’s Care, Learning and Development.
- 2 years Leadership experience including supervision of staff and volunteers in the last 5 years, working in an Early Years setting with children 0-5 years.
- Current Paediatric First Aid Certificate.
- Current training in Safeguarding Children
- Current Health and Safety Certificate
Application Form, Job Description and Personnel Specification may be obtained from:
Derry Well Women,
17 Queen Street,
Telephone Number 02871360777
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 26th April 2019 at 12.00 Noon
This position is supported by BBC Children in Need.