Promoting Self Care and Self Improvement
Women are the traditional caregivers, both in their families and in their communities. So we often forget to look after ourselves, and to give ourselves time to grow & develop. Being proactive about our health both physical and mental and giving ourselves priority is essential at any stage of life. To meet this need, Derry Well Women offers the following opportunities for women in this area:
- Certificate in Counselling Accredited to Level III
- Podiatry Foot Care
- Tonicity (Therapeutic Singing)
- Supporting Older Women
- Young at Heart – A Social Health Group
- Minding Your Mind – This is a holistic health and wellbeing programme for women aged 60+
- Menopause Clinic
- Podiatry Clinic
- Promoting Positive Health through Cycling.
Derry Well Women supports the 5 Ways to Wellbeing:
Be Active, Keep Learning, Give, Connect, and Take Notice.